Whether summer or winter - holiday fun is always
Boredom was yesterday. Now it's getting colourful! There's nothing that doesn't exist in the LISI Family Hotel ... Discover our ultimate world of experience. We don't want to leave Tyrol anymore and Papa always says: "If you like children and teenagers, we parents are happy too!"
- Great outdoor children's playground with trampoline, climbing tower, rope pyramid, slide and more.
- Loving childcare in the hotel - with various activities. 7 days a week - from 3 years
- Kids lunch table - lunch together (for a fee) in the children's hotel
- Kids Lounge for the little ones - creative building, handicrafts, painting and drawing - modern wooden toys
- Cool chill-out area for teens - with cosy retreats and cosy relaxation armchairs
- Family Lounge – relaxed hours for the whole family with comfortable seating and table football
- Family library– cosy book corner for young and old - colourful, exciting world of books with plenty of seating
- Baby room cruiser – ladder trolley with bottle warmer, nappy bucket, changing mat, potty, play bow ...
- Family-Room-Cruiser – wooden box with wooden building blocks, game collection, wooden tetris, painting and handicraft material
- Free rental of play, sports and children's equipment - cot, high chair, baby monitor, water wings and more.
- Varied weekly KIDS program both in the hotel and in Tyrolean nature - fantastic children's entertainment with action and excitement - e.g. B. Flying Fox, air cushion jump from the 2, 4 or 6 meter tower, cool mountain bike training, family e-bike tour, family magic show, torchlight hike, late night spa, workout, yoga & fitness, late night Knusper Kino and more.
- Colorful KIDS day program – a different adventure every day in the children's hotel! Eerie ghost festival, exciting trampoline competition - making colourful Indian jewellery, salt dough pendants made of flowers, juggling balls made of rice, the solar system made of stones - building wooden rafts
Play, romp and action until it gets dark and an unforgettable vacation day comes to an end ... Children, these are holidays in Tyrol!